What to do with your Perfect Boiled Eggs!
So I told you how to Make the Perfect Boiled Egg, now it’s time to tell you what to do with your Perfect Boiled Eggs.
Here’s the List you all created:
1. Chopped on a Salad. How do you cut your eggs? Do you slice them or chop them?
2. Make into Easter Eggs. Use Vinegar and food coloring and decorate them with stickers.
3. Egg Salad. Chop and mix with mayonnaise for some egg salad. Do you add other items to egg salad?
4. Deviled Eggs. Can you believe I have actually never made Deviled eggs myself? If you have a great recipe to share please do in the comments. I really need to make my own sometime!
5. Macaroni Salad. Chop them up and through into Macaroni salad. My sister loves to cook and she has one of the best macaroni egg salad that she makes. I’ll see if I can share sometime.
6. Potato Salad. Yummy potato egg salad! This list is making me hungry now!
7. Stuffing. I actually like stuffing with hard boiled eggs but have not had any in a long time!
8. Pickled Eggs. Hmm I’m not a fan of them but I know many who are.
9. Stuffed Eggs. This is a cute idea especially for Easter making Chick stuffed eggs the idea from The Simple Homemaker. (thanks)
10. My favorite is placing on spoon and doing races.Here is a fun way to use those Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs. Great for youth groups or any other team building events like baby showers. Simply split into two teams, give everyone a spoon and an egg and have them go from one side of a room to the other side by racing. The team that keeps theirs intact and all over to the other side wins.
In case you didn’t figure out How to Make the Perfect Boiled Egg.