Angry Birds are all the hype lately. Have you played the Angry Birds game? These Angry Birds Favor Bags are very simple to make and won’t take you much time to make them.
Angry Birds Favor Bags
Do you have an Angry Bird fan in your home? Be careful with these Angry Birds Favor Bags the may want to chuck them through the air and see how much damage they can in flick on your home!!! Hopefully not and they are just wonderful additions to an Angry Bird Theme Party.
Be sure to check out 11+ Dollar Tree Inspired Favor Bag Ideas
What you Need:
– Red, Orange, White and Black Cardstock/Construction Paper
– Red Favor Bags
How to Make:
1. Cut out your Shapes for the Angry Bird face. You can find the SVG file for $.99 in the Moms Saving Money Store.
2. Lay your red favor bag down flat, un-opened.
3. Start by gluing the black Angry Bird foundation onto the red bag.
4. Glue the White eye base and then the black round eyes on top of the white base. Next glue on the orange beak and the added white part near the beak.
That is it! You are done!
Looking for ideas for other Themed Parties check out the Handmade pinatas inspired by Dollar Tree.