Baymax Marshmallow Treat – Quick and Easy
Baymax Marshmallow Treat – Big Hero 6
Have you seen the incredible movie yet? If not your geeky side of you will enjoy this tale of tech geeks becoming super heroes. Planning a Big Hero 6 epic party? Then you need to add these fun treats to your food ideas. The best part is they are simple and easy you can have a “Make your own Baymax” treat area.
What you Need:
- 1 Jumbo Marshmallow
- 4 Stacker Mallows
- 1 Large Marshmallow
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- Black frosting or melted Chocolate Chip
- 5 Pretzel Sticks or Toothpicks
How to Make Baymax Marshmallow Treat:
- First take your Jumbo Marshmallow and add a toothpick or preferably a Pretzel Stick to the top of the marshmallow in the center and push into it about halfway.
- Take your large marshmallow and push down on to the pretzel stick. Make sure you have it sideways and pushing down on the curved side and NOT the flat circle.
- Take another pretzel stick and push in halfway into the Stacker Mallow and repeat with all 4.
- Take the pretzel end of each stacker mallow and place two on the bottom on the Jumbo marshmallow bottom pretzel side in until pretzel stick is no longer seen.
- Add the arms to the side of the jumbo marshmallow.
- Take your melted chocolate chip or black frosting and make a single small line in the middle of the head.
- On each side of the small black line push in the chocolate chips making the eyes of Baymax.
That is it! You are done!
Be sure to check out all the other Big Hero 6 Party Ideas and leave a suggestion below. I always enjoy reading how everyone is so creative.
Topic: Baymax Marshmallow Treat