BB-8 Pinata Tutorial
Have you seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens? If not you will want to soon. You will fall in love with BB-8. It cannot be a Star Wars movie without introducing you to another robot. You will see C3PO and R2D2 but this little guys will steal your heart.
My son was so excited to see the movie and now his birthday party will be themed after Star Wars. So came the idea of making BB-8 into a Pinata.
What you Need:
- Grey, White, Black and Orange Tissue Paper
- Packaging Tape
- Paper Circle Lanterns one of each size large and small
- Bungee Cord
How to Make:
- First you will need to take your larger of the two paper circle lanterns and add tissue paper to make it full. Add Packaging tape to the bottom to keep it from falling out.
2. Add your goodies into the middle and continue stuffing. You can use newspaper crunched up instead of tissue paper.
3. Close up the top of the pinata and tie on the bungee cord and secure.
4. Cover the paper circle lantern with white tissue paper and tape down. Add orange where appropriate to make it look like BB-8.
5. Add the gray in the same matter.
6. Add the black to the face as well.
7. Combine both circle lanterns and secure well.
That is it! You are done!
Topic: BB-8 Pinata Tutorial