How to Make Birthday Party Punch
So I am going to tell you this up front. This is a skeleton of my recipe why because its different everytime. I change it up to fit the theme of the party and to what I have on hand.
So here we go.
1. First you need a base. This can be a Fruit punch, Lemonade, or Juice. Decide on 1 and thats is the main part of the drink and the one that you will want the most of.
2. Choose an Add-on spritz. This can be ginger ale, 7-Up, Sierra Mist or Sprite. It needs to be some type of carbonated drink but light in color. Coke will not do!
3. Add a specialty. You can add just about anything here. I added pineapple juice once, I also did strawberries once as well. One time I needed it to be green so I added green fruit punch. (this is what makes it unique) Make it your own!
4. The best part of the finishing touch! Always add Sherbert! Depending on how many your party is for the more you will want. I do 2 cartons for every 25 persons. The foam suds you get is what make the drink fun. Any kind is fine. I once used the orange pineapple which was pretty good.
5. Color with food coloring to fit your theme if desired.
Enjoy and you will get people asking whats in it and they will come back for more! I promise it will seem like it has a buzz but at you can see above there is no alcohol involved!
Topic: How to Make Birthday Party Punch