Blue’s Clues Party Invitation Tutorial
Below you will find what you need and step by step instructions on how to make Blue’s Clues Party Invitations.
What you Need:
– 2 colored blue cardstock or construction paper
– double sided tape or glue
– White cardstock
How to Make:
1. First you will need to get your shapes cut. The Blue’s Clues Shapes are available in the Moms Saving Money Store.
2. Now that you have cut out your pieces you will need to glue the white back to the blue base.
3. Next you will need to add your spots to the front.
4. Add the eyes. You can use googly eyes instead of paper eyes to add depth to your invitations.
That is it! You are done!
Topic: Blue’s Clues Party Invitation Tutorial