Blues Clues Paw Prints Tutorial
What you Need:
– Blue 2 shades paper
– Glue or double sided tape
How to Make:
1. Take your blue paper and cut out the paws. You can get the paw shape in the Moms Saving Money Store.
2. Glue or tape your spots onto the paw prints if desired.
3. You can place these on the floor in the walk path.
4. These are great to place on clues for a Blues Clues game great for adults and you gets the clues and solves the game wins an extra Blues Clues treat.
That is it! You are done!