Homemade Caramel Frappe Recipe McDonald Style!
Homemade Caramel Frappe Recipe – McDonald Style
Yum, Yum to me this tastes just like the McDonald’s one. Rather simple to make Caramel Frappe Recipe.
What you Need:
– Instant coffee, latte, cappuccino powder mix
– Coffee ice cubes (freshly brewed coffee frozen in ice cube trays)
– Whipped Cream
– 1 cup measuring cup
How to Make:
This make 16 oz. *my cup is actually from a Shamrock shake I had the other day I just washed it out to use for picture purposes!
- Take a 1 cup of instant coffee, latte or cappuccino powder and place in blender.
- Add 3-4 coffee ice cubes depending on how strong your instant coffee is.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar (to taste) you many need less so start with ½ tsp.
- Add the milk till you reach 15 ¾ ounces. This will be about 7 ½ ounces.
- Blend them all together until ice has completely crunched.
- Pour into your cup.
- Add whipped Cream and Carmel and you are done.
Simple and Easy!
You may even be interested in my Chick-fil-A Copycat Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Don’t forget to wash out your blender! Also if you like this please share and pin. Thanks
Topic: McDonald’s Style Caramel Frappe Recipe Homemade.