Cardboard Octopus Craft Tutorial
The Cardboard Octopus Craft is very simple to make. If you are looking for an inexpensive alternative craft for Lifeway VBS 2016 Submerge this one will work great.
What you Need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Tissue Paper
- Glue sticks
- Liquid glue
- Googly eyes
- Black sharpie
How to Make:
1. Collect Toilet Paper Rolls. This will be an easy inexpensive alternative craft for Submerged VBS 2016. You will need Tissue paper. Pending on how many kids will be making these you can get 120 plus out of 1 pack of tissue paper from Dollar Tree.
2. Simply glue your tissue paper wrapping it around the paper roll and stuffing the edges inside glued down.
3. Glue on your eyes where you desire.
4. Cut about 1 cm apart halfway up and fold upward.
5. Take your Sharpie Marker and add the mouth.