Looking for something cheesy and yummy? How about something you can make in one pan? That’s right, this is an easy One Pan Meal. Use less dishes to cook so you have less to clean up. My kids didn’t even argue that there is broccoli in it! In fact they are beginning to enjoy broccoli more and more these days. There is no argument from me!
- Ham, Cheese and Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- How to make Marshmallow Fondant
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Recipe
- 3 large Chicken Breast
- Broccoli Florets
- 1 1/2 Cup of Rice
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Handful of finely chopped onion
- Minced Garlic
How to Make:
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil to a pan and heat on medium high.
- Add a handful of finely chopped onion and brown.
- Dice 3 large Chicken Breast into bite size.
- Add to the onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle minced Garlic over chicken.
- Move chicken to one side of pan.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to opposite side and add rice and slightly brown
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken to pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to pan mixture and mix all ingredients.
- Let simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add bite size broccoli florets and a handful of Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Mix all ingredients and cook until rice and broccoli are softened.
That is it! Enjoy!
Topic: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Recipe