Chocolate Covered Heart Strawberries #Recipe #Valentine’s
What you Need:
– Chocolate chips (to melt)
– Cool Whip (optional)
How to Make:
1. Take your strawberries and cut in half.
2. Put the Skewer thru the sides of the Strawberry to make them in the shape of a big heart.
3. Take your Chocolate Chips and place into a pan and heat. Stir occasionally so the chocolate is hot.
4. Pour the chocolate over the strawberries covering completely. Allow to cool down and completely dry.
5. When ready to eat add a Spoonful of coolwhip or you can just dip the chocolate hearts into the cool whip.
That is it! You are Done! Enjoy!
These are so yummy and easy to make. Kids love them. Keep refrigerated to store.