Despicable Me Minion Treat Bags Tutorial
This is a Step by Step tutorial on how to make a Despicable Me Minion Treat Bags great for a Despicable Me Theme Party. The best part is all the products used can be found at Dollar Tree.
Be sure to check out other DIY Despicable Me Party Ideas.
What you Need:
– 10ct Yellow Paper Bags found near the Party Supplies at Dollar Tree
– Black Paper – I found black paper with white lines that you use the neon gel pens on.
– Blue Construction Paper or some Dollar Trees like mine has scrapbook paper and I happen to found a pack of 20 sheets of jeans print.
– Glue – All purpose Craft Glue
How to Make:
1. First take your sheet of black paper and cut strips of 1 cm. I used 2 sheets to make 20 bags.
2. Glue one strip onto the front of the bag about 3 inches from the top. Fold strips on the side and glue. Repeat on the back of the bag and same on the sides overlapping the flaps on the side.
3. Cut out your Glasses and eyes and attach to the bags.
4. Cut out blue squares and blue stripes to make overalls and attach using glue.
5. Add black dots for buttons.
6. You can use googly eyes instead of paper.
7. Cut very fine stripes of black cardstock and glue to tops of paper bags.
8. Make sure to draw a smile on the paper bag for his mouth.
Shapes for Minion Treat Bags
Be sure to check out other Despicable Me Party Decoration Ideas.