DIY Dishwasher Tablets make your own
Want to make your own dishwasher tablets? You might already have the following products to make your own. They don’t take much time but work great.
DIY Dishwasher Tablets
What you Need:
- 1 cup Arm and Hammer Washing Soda
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- Measuring cup and tablespoon
- Mixing Bowl
How to Make:
1. First get a mixing bowl and measure out 1 cup of Arm and Hammer Washing Soda and place in the bowl.
2. Measure out 1 cup of Baking Soda and add to the bowl.
3. Measure out 1 cup of Kosher Salt and add to the bowl.
4. Measure 3 tablespoons of Lemon Juice and pour over the other ingredients as evenly as possible into the bowl.
5. Measure out 1 cup of water and pour into bowl with all ingredients.
6. Mix all ingredients until there is no more clumps. It will become somewhat soupy.
7. Pour into ice cube tray. I got 2ct from Walmart for $1.24
8. Allow to set out and dry for 24 hours or until all the liquid is absorbed. These will not shrink when they dry so whatever amount you pour into the tray is the size they will be. Make sure to make them small enough they will fit in your dishwasher detergent compartment.
9. After the have completely dried, push them out of the mold and store in an airtight container.
Topic: DIY Dishwasher Tablets – make your own