DIY Pirate Hat Tutorial
Simple and easy Pirate Hat to make and you don’t have to spend much. Great addition to a Pirate Party. You can get the ribbon, pipe cleaners, glitter and Black construction paper at Dollar Tree.
Be sure to check out the other Jake and the Neverland Pirate Party Ideas by clicking on the image below.
What you Need:
– Black Cardstock
– Red Curling Ribbon
– Black Pipe Cleaners
– White or Silver Glitter Glue
– Gold Glitter Glue
– Scissors or Cutting Machine
– Glue/stapler/double sided tape
How to Make:
1. Take your Black Cardstock and cut out your Pirate Hat. You can get the Pirate Hat Pattern in SVG format at Moms Saving Money store for FREE to be used with a Cutting Machine in Silhuette Studio or Make the Cut.
2. Take your Red Curling Ribbon and attach to the front of the hat using double sided tape or glue or you can stap the ends.
3. Take the gold glitter and trace the top rim of the hat.
4. Take the silver glitter glue and draw the bones in the center top of the hat.
5. Take pipe cleaner and poke a hole on each end of the Pirate Hat and fold the pipe cleaner inside the Hat by about 1/2 inch. Repeat for the other side. If you need it longer just add another pipe cleaner for additional length as desired.
That is it! You are done!