Elmo Favor Bags
Did you watch Sesame Street as a kid? I bet you did! How about your children have you introduced Sesame Street? These simple Elmo Favor Bags will be a great additon to a Sesame Street theme party.
- Check out 30+ Handmade Pinatas that cost less than $3 to make.
- See other simple inspired Party theme decorations.
Simple Elmo Favor Bags
Below you will find the supplies you need plus step by step instructions on how to make the Elmo Favor Bags.
What you Need:
– White, Orange and Black Cardstock
– Red Favor Bags
How to Make:
1. Cut all your pieces for the Elmo Face.
2. Lay your Red Favor Bag down flat. Dollar Tree has these available in a 10ct package.
3. Glur your white base for the eyes. Glue on the black eyeballs.
4. Glue on the nose.
5. Glue on the Mouth.
That is it! You are done!