Eugene Vest Tutorial (Tangled)
Need a Costume idea for the boys or even girls for a Tangled Theme Party? Consider making Eugene’s Vest. Simple and easy addition to a great party. Below you will find the supplies you need plus step by step instructions on how to make the Eugene Vest from Tangled.
What you Need:
– Blue Plastic Tablecloth
– Double sided tape
– Sticky curling ribbon
– Yellow cardstock
– Brown packaging paper
– packaging tape
How to Make:
- First find a generic vest pattern you want to use. Make sure you make a size bigger than the child. You may want to also consider making a couple larger and a couple smaller.
- Cut out your pattern vest you may be able to get between 4-8 depending on the size you cut out.
- Take your Double sided tape and attach the parts together.
- Add sticky Curling ribbon to make it more dimensional.
- Take your yellow cardstock and cut out rectangles for the buttons.
- Cut out a brown belt from the packaging paper.
That is it. You are done!
Topic: Eugene Best Tutorial (Tangled)