If you are a big fan of Chicken Tortilla Soup then you will love this Fiesta Chicken Soup and very simple to make.
Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 1 Can (16 oz) Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 Can (14 oz) Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 Can (14 1/2 oz) Corn – drained
- 1 Can (5 oz) 94% Fat Free Chunk Chicken with liquid or cooked Chicken Breast with Liquid. (You can add another can like I did!)
- 1 Can (15 oz) Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Cups of Salsa
- 1/2 Cup (4 oz) light Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to Make:
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients into a large saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce to Low Heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add Cheddar Cheese and occasionally stir until melted.
5. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy. Be sure to let cool for just a bit to enjoy.
6. You can add some cheese to the top if desired.
Makes 4 Cups or More.
Topic: Fiesta Chicken Soup