Galactic Starveyors Popsicle Stick Star Craft
Have your Starveyors make these galactic starveyors popsicle stick star craft for Day 3 – The Restoration Promise. Have the stars pre-made for the preschool age group, so all they will do is decorate. Remember that preschool age children will take a longer to decorate. Older kids can follow directions to assemble on their own.
- Check out all Galactic Starveyors alternative craft ideas inspired for Lifeways Galactic Starveyors VBS 2017 Theme.
- Simple and easy inspired Lifeways Galactic Starveyors VBS 2017 Decoration Ideas.
What you Need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Glue or Glue dots
- Gems or glitter glue
- Yarn or ribbon
How to Make:
- I suggest you premake these stars for the preschool and younger age groups so they can immiedetly decorate them. Younger participants tend to take longer than older ones.
- This can be a bit tricky but follow the design as shown below when gluing your sticks together. Glue will semi dry within 20 mins to keep that in mind. I also suggest using glue dots as well to make the process go a little quicker.
3. Tie yarn or ribbon to the top to make it into a wall hanging Star.
That is it! You did it!
Lifeways Crafts for Day 3
Topic: Galactic Starveyors Popsicle Stick Star Craft
Be sure to check out other Galactic Starveyors Decoration Ideas