What a great fun way to get kids to each their fruit this Christmas Season. Easy to Make and sure to please. Also great way to make a memorable impression at friends parties. Not everyone is Martha Stewart, but we can all sure make fruit look delicious! Kids will enjoy assembling these Grinch Fruit Kabobs as you prepare Christmas Dinner and need a quick snack for Christmas Break. Parents get a good laugh and enjoy them as well. The best part they are healthy!
*Get more Rebecca Autry Creations Recipes here*
*Pin It* by clicking the PIN button on the image above*
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
This is a great Christmas treat that involves no baking and can be made in any quantity as desired. These are great Christmas Treats to Eat! Not to be a Grinch! But I truly love Christmas Decorations, so I have to hold myself back and wait to put up Christmas Decorations until Thanksgiving. If I didn’t feel so ashamed I really would put my Christmas Tree up at the end of September! Really!!! My oldest birthday is at the end of September and so once we are done celebrating his birthday I am really ready for the Christmas season, the smells, everything! But I control myself! I really enjoy pumpkin pie but not all the pumpkins stuff, so I am Ok with skipping over the Fall Decorations. However now that we have our own home, I tend to decorate for more seasons than I ever did.
You might be interested in seeing my attempt for Fall Decorations!
Don’t they just look yummy, you want to eat them right from the picture! Be sure to pin and share to come back later and make them for yourself.
Grinch Fruit Kabobs #Recipe
- 24 Strawberries, tops removed
- 24 Green Grapes
- 1 Banana cut into 24 slices
- 24 Mini Marshmallows
- 24 Toothpicks
- Lemon Juice
- Prepare your strawberries by cutting off the stems and tops
- Slice your Banana into 1 cm width slices or 24 slices for 1 banana. Dip in Lemon juice to last longer.
- Take your Toothpick and thread the mini marshmallow. The mini marshmallow is the pom pom of the Santa Hat.
- Next thread your Strawberry starting with the tip and freshly cut side as your hat base. The Strawberry is the Santa Hat base.
- Add a slice of Banana by threading it next. The banana represents the fur.
- Add the final touch of the Grape long ways. The Grape is the Grinch’s Head.
That is it! You are done!
Topic: Strawberry, Banana, Grape & Marshmallow Grinch Fruit Kabobs