Halloween Treat: Pumpkin Rice Krispies
What you Need:
– 1 bag of Marshmallows
– 3 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine
– Food coloring yellow, green and red
– 6 Cups of Rice Krispies
– Hershey Kisses
– fondant – make your own here
How to Make:
1. In a large pan melt butter and marshmallows on low heat. Stir occasionally. Add food coloring. 2 drops red and 4-6 drops of yellow until it is orange to your liking.
2. Once all melted remove from heat.
3. Stir in 6 cups of Rice Krispies until well coated.
4. Using a buttered spatula and wax paper pick up a handful and make into a ball shape. Let cool.
5. Add the Hershey Kiss face down to make the stem.
6. Add green fondant rolled into stems and leaves.
You’re Done! Best served same day