Homemade Diaper Wipes Recipe
What you need:
– 1 paper towel roll
– 2 Tbs baby oil
– 2 Tbs baby body wash
– 1 1/2 cups of warm water
– 1 sealable canister
How to make:
1. Start by cutting your paper towels in half.
2. Next you mix all your ingredients starting with your warm water, body wash and baby oil. Mix ingredients till all are dissolved.
3. Remove paper towel roll from the center of the roll. Place your half paper towel roll in your plastic seal-able container.
4. Start pouring your mix over the middle of your roll from the inside out.
5. Pull up the center paper towel just a bit so you can find it later. Once you have finished pouring your solution over the roll you need to seal it for about 10 minutes allowing the roll to soak up all the solution.
6. After your short wait your wipes are complete and ready to use. Start using them by pulling from the middle, keep them covered while not in use.
We tried both Bounty and Viva paper towels and both work great and cost the same to make depending on the sale you find. We don’t recommend that you use any store brand as they are not as thick. The total cost when you break it down by ounce and wipe is only .008 each!
These wipes leave your hands and your little ones with smooth skin. Best of all you will know what is in your wipes with no added chemicals.
Please pin this is you found it helpful.
Now will you make your own?
Thanks to my writers at Dads Saving Money