How to Make a Frog Pinata
How to Make a Frog Pinata (under $4)
Before we get started be sure to check out other Princess and the Frog Party Ideas. Click on the image below.
This frog pinata was made into a prince. You can’t have a Princess and the Frog Birthday Party without Frog Prince. Very simple and easy to make and adds character to your theme.
What you Need:
– Cardboard Box
– Green Tissue Paper
– Bungee cord
– filler paper (napkins or tissue paper.
– Yellow, black and white cardstock
How to Make:
1. Take your cardboard box and draw out the body. Make 2 of theses. I cut mine in the shape of base body with the head.
2. Determine the width of the frog and cut strips to fit around the body shape and secure using tape. I made the width of this Frog Pinata about 3 1/2 inches wide.
3. Attach the bungy cord and secure tightly using the tape. Make sure to leave a hole open to put in candy later. I used duck tape because you want this part to be the most secure so your pinata will hold up longer.
4. Cover with Green tissue paper securing with tape. Make sure you cover the entirety of the Frog Pinata.
5. Use black Card stock paper and cut out a mouth and attach to pinata using glue or tape. Cut out eyes from black and white cardstock and attach with glue or tape.
6. Create 4 cylender legs and attach and cover with green tissue paper. To keep the legs nice and round stuff with filler paper as paper towels or tissue paper. Cut out frog feet and attach to bottom of the legs with glue or tape. Add a yellow crown made from yellow cardstock and attach over the bungee cord and tape or glue down.
That is it. You are Done!
Have fun and remember to add candy and other goodies and close up the hole taping it shut.
Check out these other Pinata Tutorials
Topic: How to Make a Frog Pinata (under $4)