Minnie Mouse Silhouette Wall Decoration
1. Take one half of the black plastic tablecloth and fold in half long length and again short length. You now have a semi square.
2. Cut a 1/4 half of a circle along the unfolded side.
3. Unfold the circle and make adjustments as needed to be round. This is the base of the Minnie silhouette.
4. Take the other half of the black plastic tablecloth and cut in half long length. One half of this will be both circles for the ears.
5. Take that one half and fold in half and cut. Place one pice on top of the other and fold in half and another half.
6. Cut the open side as a 1/4 circle.
7. Unfold both pieces and adjust as needed to make them symmetrical.
8. Attach to base and you now have the full silhouette.
9. Take a pink plastic tablecloth or card stock and cut out a large enough hair bow for the Minnie Mouse silhouette.
10. Attache the Pink bow to the rest of the silhouette.
That’s it you are done!
Be sure to check out other ideas for a Minnie Mouse Party to Remember.
Topic: Minnie Mouse Silhouette Wall Decoration