How to Make a Napkin Tie Fold
What you Need:
– Eating Utensil
How to Make:
1. Take the napkin and pick one corner and tilt the napkin so that corner is the top.
2. Take the right side corner and folder over to the left about 1/3 of the way. Do NOT fold the crease yet.
3. Take the Left corner and fold to the right. Adjust them to look symmetrical and crease the folds.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3. Crease the folds.
5. Take the top and fold to the right at about 1/3 of the way down or where desired.
6. Turn Napkin over and fold to the right at the neck of the tie.
7. fold excess under the back of the tie.
8. Place your desired eating utensil through the neck of the tie.
You Did It!
Now that you know how to make these what other party decorations are looking to make? Leave a comment below and just maybe we will make a tutorial here. Check out other Graduation Decoration Ideas. See some of the Fiesta inspired ideas for my nieces graduation celebration.
Topic: How to Make a Napkin Tie Fold