How to Make a Super Mario Pipe Floor Decoration
How to Make a Super Mario Pipe Floor Decorations
Below you will find a list of supplies you need as well as step by step instructions with pictures on how to make a Super Mario Pipe Floor Decoration.
What you Need:
– Packaging Tape
– Lots of Green Paper or Green Plastic Table Clothe
How to Make:
1. First take your cardboard and cut it in a circle and tape it. Make it as tall as you desire.
2. Next you will make the rim which needs to be about 4-8 inches longer.
3. Cut a cuff rim about 2 inches bigger than your base. You will want to cut out the middle as well.
4. Attach the cuff rim to the base using tape.
5. Then attach the rim using tape.
6. Cover your Pipe with green paper or if easier and more cost effective use green plastic table from Dollar Tree.
That is it! You are done!
I used newspaper for stuffing the rim. I also used old flag material I got from my sisters yard sale that didn’t sell. The box I used was a wardrobe moving box. So my Super Mario Tube was absolutely FREE for me.
Topic: How to Make a Super Mario Pipe Floor Decorations