These Locker Decorations for VBS Game On are very simple and take no time at all to make. This is probably one of the most simplest decorations you can do quickly. You can personalize them by adding students names to the tops of the lockers of children attending that will be near those classrooms.
Just a note: I am in no way affiliated with Lifeway. Ideas presented below and in the eBook as well as printables are created by me and are inspired by the 2018 VBS theme.
How to Make Locker Decorations
The majority of the following items can be found at Dollar Tree.
What you Need:
- Thick Sharpie Marker
- Paint or Butcher paper (color you desire)
- Yard Stick
- Painters Tape/Packaging Tape
- White sharpie marker/white electrical tape
How to Make:
- Take a large strip (6 ft in length is good) of butcher paper like yellow or blue to tape to walls. Use painters tape for dry wall or packaging tape on cinder block.
- Take your yard stick and marker to draw your lockers.
- Make sure to measure out the distance between your lockers to look symmetrical.
- Use your White sharpie or painters/electrical tape to color your pencil markings.
- Use a label to give added personalization for the lockers.
Topic: How to Make Locker Decorations