How to Shop at Walgreens
Welcome to Moms Saving Money! If you’re new here, you may want to follow on Twitter or fan us on Facebook Thank you for visiting!
1. Each time you make a trip pick up a coupon book from the store. They tend to go quickly.
2. Shop the sales. Look for items that are free or close to free with coupons.
3. B1G1 Free sales are the best. You can use 1 store coupon (if any) and 1 manufacture for each item. Meaning 2 store coupons (if any) and 2 Manufacture. Be sure to have same number of items as coupons or more. Also a manager may only accept one for each item.
4. Look for items with register rewards.
5. If you get Register Rewards pay attention to expiration date.
6. Walgreens will accept one manufacture coupon and one walgreens coupon per item but you must have the same amount of items as coupons or more or the register will not take the coupon.
7. Present manufacture coupons first then Walgreens coupons so the register will automatically adjust the coupon amount. Other way around will cause the register not to take the manufacture coupon.
8. If a sale item is no longer instock ask for a Rain-check. Usually Rain-checks do not expire but the manager will put a limit and possible expiration date. You can use Rain-checks at any Walgreens not just the one you recieved the Rain-Check from.
9. If you have an overage be sure to add a filler item to eat up the overage or take the loss.
10. If purchasing an item with a Register Rewards against the same offer may not receive another RR.
11. Only time you can have more coupons than items is when the items you are purchasing have an in ad coupon corresponding to the product. In this case in ad coupons do not count toward your coupon count.
Provided by Rebecca – Moms Saving Money