How to Sync Wii Remote with Console
Don’t you hate it when your wii remotes will not sync. Ugh its very annoying. So here is a post I wrote about how to sync a wii remote. I have used this post sooooooo many times its not funny. If anything this post helps me and my kids.
How to Sync:
1. First turn on the Wii Console.
2. Open the panel to the SD Card Slot on the front of the Wii Console.
3. Remove the back to the Wii remote.
4. Press the red sync button on the Wii remote. Blue lights will start to blink.
5. While the blue lights are blinking on the remote quickly press the red sync button on the Wii Console.
6. When the remote lights stop blinking and only one light is on then the sync process is complete.
7. Process will need to be repeated for every additional Wii remote.
That is it!
Topic: How to Sync Wii Remote with Console