LEGO Banner Tutorial
What you Need:
– Black Sharpie Marker or Black Cardstock
– Red and White Cardstock
– Curling Ribbon
– Hole Puncher
How to Make:
1. First you will need to cut your shapes for the LEGO Banner. You can find the shapes in the Moms Saving Money store.
2. Once you cut out your shapes you will want to glue on your black shapes or color in them with the Black sharpie.
3. Use a hole puncher to punch circles in the corners to slip the curling ribbon through so they can hang next to each other.
4. Take your Red and white letters and glue them onto the LEGO heads to spell HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
That is it! You are done!