LEGO Movie Favor Bag Tutorial
LEGO’s are a huge hit lately and with these easy to make favor bags you can make the party extra special. Below you will find the supplies you need plus step by step instructions on how to make a LEGO Movie Favor Bag.
What you Need:
– Yellow Paper Favor Bags (Dollar Tree 10ct)
– Black Sharpie Marker
– Yellow Cardstock or construction paper
– Glue or double-sided tape
How to Make:
1. First take your yellow paper favor bags that you can purchase 10ct for $1 at Dollar Tree. Open them up and fold the top down as if you are folding them like lunch bags.
2. Take your Black Sharpie Marker and make two round circles as eyes and color them in solid. Draw the smile and color in solid as well.
3. Take the yellow cardstock or construction paper and cut a rectangle 3 inches by 2 inches. Glue or use double-sided tape and attach to the top after you have folded it down.
That is it! You are done!