So some of you asked about the Mac & Cheese Ham Green Bean Casserole recipe. Well I can’t take the credit for it, it was on the side of the Mac and Cheese box!
Mac & Cheese Ham Green Bean Casserole
I cooked the Mac & Cheese noodles as directed on the packaged.
Then added the ham cubes and the recipe actually called for a can of pees, but my kids won’t each them but they do love green beans, so I just replaced it with Green Beans.
Then added 1/2 cup of milk and mixed it all together.
Placed it all in a casserole dish and sprinkled some cheddar cheese on top. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
I put it in the oven for 15 mins.
Let it cool for about 2 mins. and served!
Pretty simple and only took about 30 mins. total from start to finish. If you like this dish please re-pin to Pinterest, I would greatly appreciate it.
- Birthday party punch recipe. Wow your guests and have them keep coming back to refill their drink!
- Download your FREE Pantry Inventory Printable to help you stay organized and keep your pantry stocked.
Total cost was about $1.65
- Mac & Cheese box $.50
- Smithfield Ham Cubes $.99 but used only half $.50
- Green Beans $.15 from Family Dollar after coupon cheapest ever I’ve gotten
- Sprinkled cheddar they were 2/$4 but used 1/4 of 1 so about $.50
- We added grilled chicken which was a B1G1 at $6.99 I used 1/3 of a package so $1.20
- Grapes were about $1 for 2 handfuls
- Mashed Potatoes box was $.50 but used like 1/8 so about $.10
- Gravy $.25 from Kroger clearance
Total overall $4.20
We had enough for 2 meals for the five of us. We are saving the second helpings for a meal later this week so I won’t have to cook!
Topic: Mac & Cheese Ham Green Bean Casserole