How to Make a Calzone Recipe
What you Need:
– Pizza Crust
– Pizza Sauce or Spaghetti sauce
– Any fixins
How to Make:
1. Preheat your oven to 450.
2. Roll out the pizza crust.
3. Cut into desired length remember that you will fold in half.
4. Add the pizza sauce.
5. Add your fixins.
6. Add your cheese.
7. Fold and mold to the bottom.
8. Add butter or oil to top of Calzone, helps brown the top for a nice look.
9. Stick on a Cookie Sheet and place in the oven for 35-45 mins.
10. Let stand for 3-5 mins before consuming.