How to Make Minnie Mouse Table Decorations
What you Need:
– White Tissue Paper
– Pink or Red Cups
– Stirofoam block
– Black Cardstock or Construction Paper
– Foil grass
How to Make:
1. Take your cup and cut a piece of Styrofoam block to fit snugly in the cup.
2. Add some Foil grass.
3. Add a skewer into the cup.
4. Cut out a silhouette of Minnie Mouse. I used the image below and cut out both black and red.
5. Tape one on each side of the skewer.
6. Make your flower by cutting 9 rectangles about 4 inches by 5 inches. Fold the tissue paper short ways back and forth in an accordion style. You can use string, wire or even tape to hold it together and tape to the top of the skewer.
That is it! You Are Done! Simple and easy
Estimate Cost $7. All Products can be found at Dollar Tree. You can make between 8 and 12 depending on the cup count.
Be sure to check out other Birthday Ideas