Olaf Treat – Frozen Party Idea
Need a fast treat to give your guests for a Disney Frozen Party? How about, Do you want to Build a Snowman? These Olaf Treat will give excitement to your guests.
What you Need:
– 1 extra large marshmallow
– 2 large marshmallows
– 5 chocolate chips
– 1 candy corn or Wilton Candy creation shapes
– 4 pretzel sticks
– 2 mini marshmallow
How to Make:
1. You can leave them apart and place in little baggies for guest to build on their own. To create them your self first take the extra large marshmallow and place one pretzel stick in the center. Add one large marshmallow over the pretzel with some sticking out to place on the other marshmallow.
2. Place on the other large marshmallow on the pretzel to make it secure as shown below.
3. Stick in the pretzel sticks for the arm to the middle Marshmallow. One of each side of Olaf Snowman for his arms.
That is it! You are done!
Fun little treat to make for a Frozen Party Ideas