Optimus Prime Wall Decoration Tutorial
Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots and is selfless and endlessly couragous. There is more than meets the eye! Optimus Prime is just cool and makes a great focal point to any Transformers Party.
Check out other Transformers Party Ideas. Click on the image below.
What you Need:
– Cardboard box
– Silver, Blue, Red Wrapping paper or tissue paper.
How to Make:
1. Take your cardboard box and cut your shape of Optimus Prime in a Semi format.
2. Start with the back and cover with your silver wrapping paper taping down to secure.
3. Take your Blue tissue paper and make your lines for the back part of the semi bed.
4. You can find the shapes for the Autobot logo in the Moms Saving Money Store. Cut your shapes and add them to the white base and attach to the side of your Semi bed.
5. For the front cabin I covered the entire box with blue tissue paper first.
6. Cut out the red flame by using a pencil to draw where to cut. I eye balled mine and it is not an exact match. Attach red to blue base on cabin.
7. Cut out the Silver pieces for the exhaust and front pumper area and attach to cabin.
That is it! You are done!