Paper Bag Jelly Fish Craft
These Paper Bag Jelly Fish Craft is so easy to make and are inexpensive. They make a great alternative to Lifeways 2016 Submerged VBS crafts.
Get some colored paper bags from Dollar Tree as well as some googly eyes and have some children’s scissors on hand for children to cut their own. For smaller children I would recommend that your cut them before allowing kids to glue on the eyes. These are very simple. Add string on the back to make them wall hangers.
What you Need:
- Color Paper bags
- Googly Eyes
- Black Sharpie
How to Make:
- Take your colored paper bags, you can get 10ct for $1 at Dollar Tree. They are located in the party supply area and come in various colors. You can also get the googly eyes there as well in the craft supply section.
- Cut 1 cm apart slits all the way up to where the fold of the bottom of the bag comes.
- Glue on your googly eyes.
- Use a black sharpie and add the mouth if desired.
- If you desire you can add string to the back of the bag to allow it to hang.
That is it! You are done!
These Jelly Fish can also be used as a decoration idea in the classrooms as well as the hallway.
Topic: Paper Bag Jelly Fish Craft