Paper Flowers Cup Tutorial
Great Table Decoration for a Princess and the Frog Party.
Before we get started be sure to check out other Princess and the Frog Party Ideas. Click on the image below.
Paper Flowers in a Cup – Made from tissue paper, cups, curling ribbon, skewer sticks. These are made rather pretty easy. Fill the party area with tissue paper flowers in cups.
What you Need:
– White, Purple Tissue Paper
– Floral Wire
– Paper Cups
– Floral Foam
– Shinny metallic grass
– Purple Curling Ribbon
How to Make:
1. Use 6-8 sheets about the size of 4 inches by 6 inches of pastel purple colored tissue paper or white Tissue paper for each flower.
2. Lay the sheets on top of each other in a pile, and fold the pile accordion-style.
3. Tie the layers together at their centers by twisting a piece of Floral wire over the middle.
4. Twist the remainder wire on the wooden skewer and tape.
5. Then fluff each layer of the tissue, one at a time, to complete your flowers.
6. Add the Flower Foam inside snugly to the paper cup.
7. Add Glue to the outside of the cup and sprinkle confetti until covered. Shake gently to remove excess. Let sit and dry for a few minutes.
8. Add Shinny metallic grass in a bunch inside the cup.
9. Add 3 flowers to each cup spread out and at different heights.
9. Tie some curling ribbon around the opening of the cup and curl the ribbon using scissors.
That is it! You are done!
Paper Flowers Cup Tutorial – Great Table Decoration for a Princess and the Frog Party.