Paper Plate Turtle Craft Instructions
Below you will find step by step instructions on how to make a Paper Plate Turtle Craft. Great for an easy decoration for VBS 2016 – Submerged or as an alternative craft. Remember to ask your congregation for donations of green paper plates and green construction paper.
What you Need:
- Green Paper Plates
- Green Construction Paper
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- Fast drying liquid glue
How to Make:
- First get all your supplies together. If you are using this as an alternative craft for your VBS week I would suggest that you have all your arms and legs cut out. If you go from room to room make ziplock baggies with arms and legs and googly eyes and paper clip to a plate. This will make being able to give instructions and handing out your craft to each participant quicker.
- Cut out your arms and legs from Green Construction Paper. Quick Tip – Fold your paper in half and half again and cut multiple at a time, this will save time and energy.
- Take your glue stick or double sided tape and adhere your arms and legs to the back side of the paper plate.
- Take your four hexagon shapes and glue to the face part of the plate.
- Next you will take your googly eyes and use fast drying glue to adhere to the paper plate. Let sit and dry. You can always just use a black marker to make the eyes but the googly eyes just make it so much more fun.
That is it! You are done!
Topic: Paper Plate Turtle Instructions