The perfect Hard Boiled Egg!
The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg!
I saw on Pinterest someone who posted The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg and thought I really need to try this!
I love hard boiled eggs but I hate having to keep an eye on them! I have small kids and it it incredibly hard to watch them and make any food. I am stuck with quick meals. My kids are notorious for getting into trouble or hurting each other when I go to make lunch and dinner so I thought this would be a great way to hard boil eggs and not have to worry about keep an eye on them.
The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg is not Boiled but Baked!
What you need:
– Muffin Pan
– Oven (of course!)
– Cold water
– Mixing Bowl
How to Bake The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg:
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Simply take the desired about of eggs you want boiled and place them in a muffin pan (you can also just place on the racks but its less likely to break and make a huge yucky mess). Since I don’t make many cupcakes I only have a 6 muffin cup pan.
3. Place the muffin in the oven and bake for 30 – 40 mins. Please remember each oven will vary by elevation and by make, so adjust accordingly.
4. Then take them out and place in the mixing bowl filled with cold water. The cold water helps separate the egg from the shell.
5. Only peel the amount of eggs you plan on using right away but if you plan to use them later they last for around 4-5 days in the refrigerator.