Pin the Carrot on Olaf Game Tutorial
Isn’t it amazing how much Disney Frozen has captured the hearts of many? I have to admit I am a huge fan of Frozen and even enjoyed all the renditions of “Let it Go” including Jimmy Fallon’s.
What you Need:
– Cardboard (Christmas Gift Boxes)
– Packaging Tape
– White Plastic Tablecloth
– Black Plastic Tablecloth
– Orange Plastic Tablecloth
– Re-positional double sided tape or glue
– Permanent Double sided tape
How to Make:
1. Take your cardboard and draw out the shape of Olaf the Snowman Head.
2. Cover with White Plastic Tablecloth and secure with the tape.
3. Cut out the mouth, eyes and eyebrows and attach to the White base, you can use permanent double-sided tape to keep it from wanting to re-position.
4. Take another piece of cardboard and make sure it is thick and be able to with stand everyone’s hands handling the nose. Cover with Orange plastic tablecloth and secure with packaging tape. Take the back side and cover with re-positional double sided tape or glue.
That is it! You are done!
To play you can have your guest be blind folded and turn them around a couple of times. Have them hold the Carrot nose in front of them and have them try their hand at finding the right place to pin the Carrot nose on Olaf the Snowman.