Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe
This was inspired by a Recipe on Allrecipes.com but I added my own twist!
Prep Time: 3 Mins.
Ready Time: 3 Mins.
What you Need:
– 1/4 of a Pineapple freshly peeled, cored and chopped in cubes.
– 1 Banana cut into slices
– 3 Frozen Mott’s Freezer Bars (or 4 ice cubes like the recipe this was inspired by) *I used 2 apple and 1 Apple White grape
– 1 cup apple juice
How to Make:
1. Chop up a fresh pineapple and place 1/4 into Blender.
2. Chop a Whole Banana into slices and place into blender.
3. Add 3 Mott’s Freezer Bars into blender.
4. Add 1 cup of apple juice into blender and then blend until all is smooth!
This makes enough for 1 serving.
Topic: Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe