Pirate Ships Table Decorations
These make great Table decorations to a Jake and the Neverland Pirate Party. Be sure to check out other Jake and the Neverland Pirate Party Ideas by clicking on the image below.
Do your kids like being Pirates? These will help build excitement and fun for a Pirate Birthday Party.
What you Need:
– Brown Cardstock
– White/Biege Paper
– Black Streamer
How to Make:
1. Take your brown cardstock and cut out the ship shape you desire. You can get the Pirate ship Pattern I used by visiting the Moms Saving Money Store and get your FREE Pirate Ship Template.
2. Once all the shapes are cut take your two long side boat pieces and tape the ends together at the front of the Pirate Ship.
3. Tape the back square to the back of the Pirate ship on each side.
4. Add your deck to the middle of the Pirate Ship and tape.
5. Add the top back deck and tape.
6. Tape your Flags to the toothpicks and add two toothpicks together and tape in the middle for the taller flags.
7. Punch holes for the toothpicks to hold the flags.
8. Add the flags and toothpicks to the Pirate Ship and tape down.
That’s it! You’re Done!