R2D2 Table Decoration Tutorial
What you Need:
– White Cardstock
– Large Easter Eggs
– White Tissue paper or Duck Tape
How to Make:
1. First gather your materials. If you have 8 1/2 by 11 paper you will need to cut 2 inches off the short side.
2. Cut your paper in half short side. Tape the ends together to make a Circle.
3. Pull your egg apart and use one half for the top. Snugly add it to the paper circle you already created. Be sure to secure with tape.
4. Chances are you are not using White eggs so you will need to cover the egg with white tissue paper covering it fully and tape down.
5. Cut out all your pieces for the R2D2 Markings. You can find the shapes I used in the Moms Saving Money Store.
6. Tape or glue all your pieces down.
7. Now to add the arms. To make them move you can use brads or you can just glue them down to stay in place.
That is it! You are done!