Spiderman Ceiling Web Tutorial
Have you seen the new Spider-man Movie that recently came out? I have not but I wanted to share with you some of the decorations I made for my first son’s first birthday. Since the hubby was a huge fan of Spider-man, I thought this theme to be rather fitting.
Make sure to check out other Spider-man Birthday Party Decorations by clicking on the image below.
What you Need:
– Black Yarn
– Yellow, Blue, Red and Black Balloons
– Yellow, Blue, Red and Black Streamers
How to Make:
1. First take your black yard and cut in lengths as desired to start the center and getting larger for each row. Placing them on the floor will help you a bit better to visualize where to tie the web going outward.
2. Once you have all your circles cut each being larger than the other you are read to cut the web strips.
3. Now that you have all your strips cut you need to start tying them together to form the web.
4. Once your web is tied you can then take it and tape it to the ceiling. You may need two or more people to help you tape it to the ceiling.
That is it! You are done!