Star Wars Table Centerpieces
Below is a list of supplies you will need and step by step instructions on how to make a Star Wars Table Centerpiece.
What you Need:
– Black Cardstock
– Flicker candles
– Silver Napkin or silver foam square
– Gold and silver star confetti
– Gold and silver Curling Ribbon
How to Make:
1. Cut stars out from Cardstock. You can see the pattern I used and is available in the Moms Saving Money Store.
2. Take your cardstock and fold in half.
3. Tape the ends to another cardstock making a square.
4. Lay your silver square center of table.
5. Place your flicker candle in the middle. Be sure to turn it on.
6. Place your lantern over the candle.
7. Sprinkle your star confetti all around the lantern.
8. Take your curling ribbon and cut small pieces around the lantern.
That is it! You are done!
Topic: Star Wars Table Centerpieces