Sugar Cone Minion Treat #recipe
These are a Great Despicable Me Sugar Cone Minion Treat and be sure to check out other DIY Despicable Me Party Decoration Ideas.
I see million of Minions in my life right now!
These are so simple and easy to make and you can even have your guests or kids make them.
What you Need:
– Blue and Yellow Food Coloring
– Sugar Cones
How to Make:
1. Take your Sugar Cone and Make sure the open end lays flat on the plate.
2. Open your frosting and separate a little for the blue frosting and the other for yellow.
3. Add desired amount of food coloring to the frosting and stir until it is all one solid color.
4. First add your yellow to the sugar cone. Then add a little to the bottom to make overalls.
5. Add your brown M&M to the top for the eye.
6. I used silver icing to add around the M&M to make a glasses look.
7. I added more blue drops to a little frosting to make it dark blue and made a line around the top to make it look like the glasses strap.
That’s it! You are Done