Dr. Seuss Birthday is just around the corner and isn’t it nice to celebrate someone who was so excited about young readers expanding their knowledge. Does your kids school celebrate Dr. Seuss birthday? Ours kids school does so I made this Thing 1 and Thing 2 Costumes Tutorial.
Dr. Seuss Cat In the Hat Pinata step by step tutorial.
Check out Thing 2 stole Dr. Seuss’s Cat In the Hat.
Thing 1 Thing 2 Costumes Tutorial
What you Need:
– Red Shirts or turtle necks
– Black Sharpie Marker
– White Material
– Fabric Glue
How to Make:
1. Take your White material and cut your circles. I used a paper plate for the shape and traced. Cut out your circles.
2. Take your black sharpie and trace the circle to make a ring.
3. Write THING 1 and THING 2 separately on the circles.
4. Add fabric glue to the back and pat down to the shirt.
That is it! You are done!