Treasure Chest Invitations Tutorial
Great to go with a Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party Theme. Be sure to check out all the Jake and the Neverland Pirate Party Ideas by clicking on the image below.
What you Need:
– Black, Brown, and White Cardstock
– Gold plated brads
– Gold Cardstock
– Glue or Scrapbooking double-sided tape
How to Make:
If you have a cutting machine such as the Silhuette Cameo and would like the SVG file to cut from you can download the Treasure Chest Invitation SVG File in the Moms Saving Money Store for $.50.
2. Cut out your desired amount of each and always add 1 extra for testing and mishaps. Be sure to measure you envelopes you plan to use and reduce the size of the card by 1/2 inch to make sure you have enough leeway.
3. The Brown is your base. The White is your invitation information for guests. If you have a Silhouette I would suggest using the print and cut and add your text and print before cutting the the shape. The black is next and is placed on the front of the brown. Add the gold on top of the black in the middle.
4. Before adding the remainder gold latch take your gold plated brad and push thru the latch. Make sure when you fold the brad wings that you place them in such a way they don’t show. You may have to go thru the black and brown cardstock so it does not show. In this case wait to put your white backing on last.
If you want these fabulous Treasure Chest Invitations for your Pirate Party but don’t want to take the time to cut and put together you can purchase in sets of 8ct with envelopes for $5.99 or 16ct for $10.99 from the Moms Saving Money Store.
That is it! You are Done!