Visa Prepaid Card – Load your 2012 Tax Refund
Have you filed your Taxes yet? Consider loading your 2012 tax refund onto a Visa Prepaid card and enter for a chance to win groceries for your family. In addition, every week there will be 10 $150 Visa Gift Cards given away when you use your Visa Prepaid card.
Here are some benefits of loading your tax refund onto a Visa Prepaid card:
– It’s faster with no check to cash and you’ll get your refund quicker than in the mail.
– It’s safer than cash and replaced if your card is damaged, lost, or stolen.
– It’s convenient to shop or pay bills online or over the phone.
– You can load your tax refund onto a new or existing Visa Gift Card.
How to Enter:
Enter for a chance to win groceries for your family, valued at $12,000, when you load your 2012 federal income tax refund onto a participating, eligible Visa Prepaid card between January 1 and April 15, 2013. When you use your participating, eligible Visa Prepaid card you will receive an entry for a chance to win one of ten $150 Visa gift cards given away weekly. With the prize of a $150 Visa gift card, you can pick your own reward.
You can visit the rules and egibility to learn more and enter to win, and to get an eligible, participating card
· One grand prize of free groceries for one year ($12,000 value)
· 150 $150 Visa Gift Cards
See how you can load your Tax Refund onto a Visa Prepaid Card
I am blogging on behalf of Visa Prepaid and received compensation for my time from Visa for sharing my views in this post, but the views expressed here are solely mine, not Visa’s. Discover more at http://www.VisaPrepaid.com or join the Visa Prepaid community at http://www.facebook.com/